Two red-bellied turtles looking for a home
Dear animal lovers,
We have two red bosses for adoption. Here are some tips for keeping these unpretentious and cute pets:
- It is nice to keep the red-bellied turtle in an aquarium that also has a dry part, it is called an aqua terrarium.
- Never change all the water in the aquarium, only a third of it needs to be changed, and that after the new water has been sitting for a day.
- It is a good idea for the turtle to receive daylight, if not, a UV lamp.
- The menu of the turtle includes boiled liver, the yolk of a hard-boiled egg, finely chopped boiled meat, fish, dried insects.
- The red-bellied tortoise can be kept alone, but it will feel better if it lives in the company of a member of its own species.
- The recommended aquarium water temperature is above 20 degrees.
For more information on how to get a new pet, please call: 0877696776 - Aglika Panayotova